Nailed it! Lots of hiccups, knockdowns and failures littered my 2015 landscape, and planning to make even more mistakes in 2016.
Perfection breeds inaction for most of us. Maybe it’s time you lowered the bar and got in the game.
- Start that diet…even if you don’t stick with it
- Ask for a raise…even though it’s a long shot
- Begin a book…even if you don’t finish it
- Ask for forgiveness…even if it won’t be granted
- Give to charity…even if money’s tight
- Pray…even if God feels distant
- Publish that blog post…even if it’s not your best work (gulp)
I’m embarking on a new endeavor (details to come) with two of my best friends in 2016. It could be the next big thing…or, a colossal failure. Either way, we’re getting off our duffs and into the ring.
Here’s to an even more imperfect 2016…who’s with me? (140 words)